autumn

Sunday, April 10, 2011

HEY STRAGNERS!!!

Hey strangers :) How the heck are ya? I am feeling great today after a wonderful marriage retreat this weekend :) YAY :) I surprised the hubby with getting us pedicures and a couple's massage :) He had never had a massage before and he loved it :) YAY :)

Food wise the weekend was a bust. It turned out that one meal would be pretty smart and the next would be the opposite! BUT I am really excited because this week I plan on implementing some movement into my daily routine!!! YAY :) One of my friends is letting me borrow a prenatal yoga dvd :) I think I have mentioned before that Jazzercise just has not been working out lately. I have only been able to hit that like once a week (better than nothing!). So, I am very anxious to start getting some exercise time each day (every day is ideal but I will settle for three times a week if I have to!!) With the weather warming up I am hoping to get outside and walk more too!!!! YAY :) It is almost 80 out today :) I am about to hit walmart for some flip flops!!!!

Now I need to meal plan for the week!!! Gotta get my head in the game!!!

If you have a few spare minutes, leave a comment and let me know how you are doing!!! Also, how are you planning on keeping motivated as we enter the spring/summer season?

I cannot wait till Summer is born and I can get out and start running again!!!! Yes, the baby's name is going to be Summer ;) Summer Jean as a matter of fact ;) I know....kind of dorky cause she is gonna be born in the summer and all but we like it :)

Talk to you all soon!
B

1 comment:

  1. I like that name! My Mom almst named me Summer, but my Dad insisted on Nicole. :)

    My first week at WW, I lost 1.4lbs. I have my good days and my bad, but the bad are getting fewer and far between. I have incorporated a lot more veggies and fruits into my diet and have been planning out my meals/points the night before so I know exactly what to pack for my lunch and what to take out for dinner. I'm getting in more work outs, but sometimes it's hard. I call it the "fat girl" coming out in me trying to take back over. :)

    Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete