autumn

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3:30am.....


Ok kiddos....I have had people asking where my newest post is.....well...it is right here!!!!! I have been meaning to write one for a few days but days just get away from me SO fast !!!! In my head it makes sense to blog at night cause then I can recap that particular day rather than posting in the middle of the day. However, since I have not been consistently typing out everything I have eaten in a day I suppose an afternoon post may be ideal since I usually have a little bit of energy to spare that point vs. the evening when I am exhausted ;) The pic you see here was taken over the weekend. I am 20 weeks 4 days in the pic :)

As you know, I have been feeling discouraged lately. That just will not cut it !!!! I am choosing to not let myself feel condemned for a bad day (or week). I KNOW that I need to press onward!!! I think for the most part I am still doing a pretty good job at getting in my fruits and veggies. I have been drinking a bit more water (oh and SoBe Life Water...YUM!!!!). I need to focus on those things that I am doing well !!!! I even made a menu plan for this week for dinners and I am sticking to it for the most part :) YAY :)

The other element I NEED to keep in place is remaining active!!! I have not been able to make it to Jazzercise for about a week. I was supposed to go at one point last week but had a headache that morning and chose a nap instead of working out. Then tonight (er, uh, yesterday) I was all set to go and guess what? Flat tire on the van!!!! UGH!!!! I think it worked out ok though cause I ended up going to bed by 8pm. Well, except now I am up at 3:30am writing a blog ;) He he he ;) Oh well ;)

My husband has been awesome through all of this! Poor guy, I cannot imagine how hard it is to be a husband ;) Us women are so back and forth emotionally when we are not pregnant.......so when we are pregnant I am sure it is even more difficult to deal with us ;) This morning I told hubby flat out that I am struggling and that I need his help. I think I have been keeping this struggle with food too quiet. When I was talking to him about it he even commented that it did not seem like I was having that hard of a time. I told him that it is because I have been doing it in secret. It is the drive through at McDs on my way to work (and I work for WW of all places!!! Sheesh!!! He he he!) and things like that which he may not even know I did. He was so gracious to me. He actually stopped and prayed for me right there!!!! Huge blessing!

So......let's keep moving!!!! This is week 21 of pregnancy and I want this second half to be a good one!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are struggling, take a deep breath, be honest with yourself and then take the next step you need to take to make a healthy choice TODAY!!!!!!! Do not beat yourself up for yesterday!!! Honestly, it just makes it more likely that you will repeat that pattern. So....TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!!!!!!! Let's get it !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful!!! I can only hope I look that great while I'm pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete