autumn

Saturday, March 26, 2011

OW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pregnancy is usually my friend. I LOVE being pregnant! I do experience the occasional sciatic nerve flare up, swollen appendages near the end and sore back. However, this time around the lower back ache has kicked in super early!!!!!!!!!! The past few days I have been so uncomfortable!! I do not want to be a whiner but DANG!!!! He he he ;) I have tried tylenol and applying heat. Neither seem to touch it. If I lay down it eases up but as soon as I stand it is killing me again!!! I would not be so concerned about it is I did not have 4 1/2 stinkin months left!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The thought occurred to me that maybe it did not start this early with the other pregnancies because I had so much junk in the trunk so it kind of balanced out the big belly ;) So this time, the belly being as big as it is already might be putting a lot of stress on the lower back. Ugh.....not too sure. I will probably be going back to my chiropractor very soon. That always helped with the other pregnancies.

Food wise, well....good one day, not so good the next. So, today is supposed to be a good day ;) I had a good breakfast (honey bunches of oats w/slices of banana and strawberries, 1cup skim milk). Now to keep it up throughout the day. Oh and of course....DRINKING MY WATER!!!!!!!!! I ate poorly yesterday and I did not get my water in....guess what? I felt totally icky!!!! I am sure you can tell the difference on the days when you fill up with what is good for your body versus the days that you don't right? You would think that would be enough motivation to keep us filling up with the right stuff!!! He he he ;)

Alright folks.....push on through this weekend with a positive attitude and wise food/drink choices!!! Do not let the weekend be an excuse to go totally crazy!!! Have a little popcorn or ice cream but make sure you are not eating an entire Ben & Jerry's carton all by yourself !!!!

Much love, my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment