autumn

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feelin Lucky?

Feeling lucky today on St. Patty's day? I would not call it lucky...I would call it blessed! I was SUPER sick with sinus stuff last week so there was no bloggin to be done. Today, I can say I am starting to feel a lot more like myself!!!!! This also means that I am becoming a lot more positive about my ability to be successful at being a healthy pregnant woman!!! YAY :) Just looking around my house today at my kiddos, I just had so much joy in my heart because I am blessed with such great monkeys!!!!

Speaking of monkeys......guess what.......we know the gender of the new little one!!!! We are having a little GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY :) Two and two and we are done ;) At least I think we are done ;) God may have a different plan that we do ;) He he he ;) I am glad I do not have to stuff three boys into one bedroom!!! I think the whole family was hoping for another little girl :) The hubby was for sure, which I think is SUPER cute ;) I love that guy :)

I tackled menu planning and grocery shopping today :) Feels so good to get the "good" stuff in the house!!!! Only down side was when I went to eat some strawberries and found a little spider inside one of them because it was hallow!!!! EW!!!!!!!!! Made me want to throw out the entire container!!!! Ok, so after weeks and weeks of not telling you what I have been eating, here is what I ate today:

Breakfast- 1cup go lean crunch, 1/2 cup of 2% milk (would have been a whole cup but we only had 1/2 cup left!!!), banana

Lunch- Ham and cheese lunchable- reduced fat version with chocolate pudding, then I finished a little of the kids' crackers from their lunchables ;)

Treat- 3 cookies (small ones), 2tbs ice cream, 1/3 cup crasins

Dinner- 1 slice Parmesan Turkey Meatloaf, 1/2 cup peas, 1/2 cup potatoes (sliced 'em, drizzled with olive oil and spices and then baked them), 1 cup milk

Treat- medium SHAMROCK SHAKE BABY!!!!! Hey, it is St. Patty's day!!!! Had to have one ;)

1 Eddy's frozen fruit bar :) YUM :)

P.S. On a side note, I have given up my Starbucks Java Chip Frappacino for lent ;) Doing fine with it so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment