autumn

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Middle of the road?

Made more of an effort today to not stuff my face with junk :) The one thing that threw me for a loop was the awesome oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at my friends house ;) I ate 4 of them!!! They were SO good!!!! Since I am already talking about what I ate today here is my daily run down, I will blabber on some more after that ;) I am thinking today would be classified as middle of the road. It did not rock but it did not totally suck either ;)

Breakfast- 3/4 cup honey bunches of oats, 1cup skim milk

Treat- 4 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Lunch- Turkey medal ions Smart One, 1 cup grapes, strawberry yogurt

Treat- about 6 cadbury mini eggs

Snack- 2 pieces whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread

Dinner- Slow cooker lasagna, salad, 1 piece garlic bread

Snack- Popcorn, 1 cup orange juice

Oh....and some jelly bellys thrown in there somewhere ;) He he he ;)

So here is my exciting news.....I MADE IT TO JAZZERCISE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Yay :) So...like I said, even though my food choices were not 100% where I would like to see them, they improved AND I worked out :) SO...GO ME :)

Working out almost did not happen tonight though. I could not find my work out pants to save my stinkin life!!! I was SO irritated. I looked everywhere. Honestly, this whole afternoon I felt like my brain was not even in my head!!! Could not find Brendan's book for sparks, lost my work out pants, put clothes in the dryer but did not start it, put clothes in the washer but did not start it....AAAHHH!!!!!!! He he he ;) It was nuts!!!!

I was NOT looking forward to going to target and trying to find the same pants! I went and looked for quite awhile. No luck. I looked on the clearance rack and there was one pair of them on sale for $5, down from $20!!! YES!!!! They are actually a size bigger than the ones I lost but since I am getting bigger it may prove to be for the best ;) I am still hoping the ones that are MIA will show up at some point !!!!

I have gotten some great encouragement over the past few days from people about this little blog. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! It means a lot to me to know that people are reading this and that you are being inspired to fight the good fight !!! Keep up the hard work!! We CAN succeed at living a life that is healthy!!!!!! I will try to check in with you all very soon!! Love you and goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment