autumn

Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally Friday!!!!!

Today has been a pretty successful day in life in general. I was really worried that today would be really hard to get through. As I mentioned yesterday, I am not feeling well. Combine that with the fact that I was up until 3am and you could have a recipe for disaster!!!!

Not sure exactly why I was up that late. Part of it was probably because of the rest I got yesterday morning. Oh yes.....the other reason would be that the hubs and I had starbucks at 8pm last night. Those two things combined can make it pretty hard to sleep ;) The my mind kept running and running with details about next fall. YES...next fall. I know, I am crazy ;) I was thinking about work, MOPS and our small group from church. I kept wondering how all of that will play out schedule wise. I am confident that everything will fall into place ;)

Day two of work meant that I would not be sneaking in a nap during the day today. So, this morning I prayed and asked God to sustain me and help me to accomplish everything that needed to be done today. That is something I NEED to remember to do every day though ;) I got the kids all up and fed this morning, big guy off to school, showered when the husband man got home and then I went to work :) It is still strange to say "went to work" ;) I like it though ;) Had to make sure to pack stuff to eat for lunch while I was there. Good thing I remembered that !!!!

When I got home I WAS able to get a little nap in because my husband is awesome :) Then he took a nap after me. He had worked all night last night and then stayed up with the wee ones while I went to work. While he napped I worked on piano with the big boy and then got dinner prepped.

Turkey burgers were on the menu for tonight and they were GOOD!!!! Now the kids are about to head to bed :) Husband and I are planning on having ice cream and relaxing together :) Good start to the weekend if you ask me :)

Tomorrow morning is a women's event at church talking about marriage. I am very eager to hear what God has to say to me about that particular topic ;) There is always room to grow in that area!! The question I am asking myself is if I want to go work out at 6:45am and then head to the women's meeting. UGH. The immediate answer is NO!!! However, I KNOW that if I go work out I will feel SO much better about keeping myself healthy while pregnant !!!

In baby news, I have been feeling the little bean moving a bit more lately :) I am SO excited for that to become a regular occurrence :) Our BIG ultrasound is March 14th :) Hopefully the little booger will show the goods ;) For a while I was convinced it is a girl, now I am thinking it is a boy......only time will tell ;)

Friday foods:

Breakfast- banana, 2 pieces of toast with 2tbs of PB

Snack- nectarine

Lunch- 1 cup grapes, 6oz blueberry yogurt, mini cinnamon sugar bagel, WW multi grain crisps

Dinner- turkey burger, salad with fat free dressing, 20 light regular flavor chips

Treat- 1 cup monster cookie ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!! YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment