autumn

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have NOT forgotten!!!

Ok kiddos, I have NOT forgotten to come back to the blogging world after my NY trip this past weekend!!!! You will be glad to know that I DID write down everything I ate all weekend!!! I do not know points values for some of the stuff but that is ok. I was proud of myself for at least being aware of what and how much I was eating!!!! That is really important while on vacation. The funny thing is that I ate worse the day I was leaving NY and then today than I think I did while I was there. Go figure :)

I will try to get you all caught up very soon! This week is just crazy!!! I flew in from NY yesterday afternoon. Was home long enough to have dinner (Little Cesar's pizza) with my family before leaving for a MOPS leadership meeting. This morning I had to get all three kiddos up and ready to take the big guy to school. Then it was off to Bible study. Then home long enough to eat a VERY quick lunch and head to my first day of training for my new job at Weight Watchers!!!

I KNOW I am gonna LOVE working for this company!!! I was so excited and encouraged while at the training session!!!! YAY :) I will keep you guys updated on all of that as well !!!

For now, this girl (who is now 15 weeks pregnant!!!!!! YAY!!!), had GOT to get her booty to bed!!!! Also due to everything going on this week I probably will not get to Jazzercise. I WILL get there next week!!!!

So excited to be back "with" all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment