autumn

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Log for Tues. 2/15 and Wed. 2/16

HOORAY!!!!!!! Today was a GREAT day for my tracking!!! Do you know WHY today went so well? If you read my previous post from today then you will know the answer.........because I PLANNED!!! YAY :) Now check it, I DID have McDs but the rest of the day I chose very smart things. At this point in the evening I still have 3 pts left :) Part of that is because I went to Jazzercise and earned myself some extra points ;) Anyway, I have lots of other things to get to tonight before I crash. So, here is the food log from yesterday (Tues. 2/15) and today :) I am "planning" on making wise choices tomorrow as well :) Won't you join me?

Tuesday Feb. 15th-
Breakfast- yogurt- 4pts +, 2 pieces healthy life toast- 2pts +, 2tbs PB- 5pts +

Lunch- Chunky soup- classic chicken noodle- the entire can- 6pts +

Treat- more of that darn rainbow chip cake- 10pts + (the cake went to work with hubby last night though!!! Thank goodness!)

Snack- banana- 0pts +

Dinner- Smart Ones mini pizzas (four of them)- 7pts +, McDs small wild berry smoothie- 5pts +

Snack- popcorn- 7pts + (I really do not know for sure since it was on the stove. I should really try to figure that out some day!!!), Vernors ginger ale- 4pts +

Wednesday Feb. 16th-
Pre-MOPS snack- banana- 0pts +

Brunch at MOPS- grande java chip frap (that an AWESOME friend surprised me with!!!)- 6pts +, 1/4 cup of some cheese potatoes- 5pts + (guessing here), 1/4 cup of yogurt and fruit- 2pts +, cookie- 3pts +, cherry crumble stuff- 5pts + (guessing here too)

Lunch- mighty kids meal from McDs- 6 piece chicken nuggets- 7pts +, small fry- 6pts +

Dinner- Fussuli (pasta) with yellow pepper sauce- 6 pts +, broccoli- 0pts +

Jazzercise- 4 activity points :) YAY :)

Snack- nectarine

Another little snack.....who knows what it will be ;)

1 comment: