autumn

Thursday, February 3, 2011

On the New York track.....

Alright folks....so like I mentioned, I leave for NY tomorrow!!! After much debate in my brain I have decided to track what I eat while I am gone!!! Someone reminded me that this is real life and there is no pause button. So, if I am gonna blog this journey then I need to blog ALL of it, not just the parts that are "normal" life. Oh snap!!! So true!!!! I will try make wise choices like having a salad or some fruit before I have my main meal. I will also be sure to treat myself while there!!! This will be an adventure!!!!! Come on along for the ride!!!!

I have been trying to pack for the last couple of hours now. Funny thing is, I have not really been trying. I have been sitting here thinking....what do I need to do? I am just packing for me so it is not like I really have to put much effort into it ;) No diapers, wipes, little people clothes, toys and enough clothing for two adults. Nope, JUST me :) It is GREAT!!!! I printed off my tickets to the Broadway musical Million Dollar Quartet, which we will be in the 5th row for!! Then I checked in for my flight online ;) Ah....technology ;) Now I am just waiting for some clothes to dry and then I will be in bed by 11pm!!

Speaking of adventures....today was it's own little adventure......an IHOP adventure. That little IHOP visit cost me 32pts + for one meal. I was not surprised in the least. I did split it up and ate half of it at home later. Even after having IHOP I am only over by 7pts today. Not a total disaster. I am really curious to see what the weekend holds.......

For now, here is my Thursday list:

Breakfast- IHOP- 2 pancakes, 2 triangles of french toast, 1 piece ham, 2 eggs, a few bites of hubby's hash browns- 32pts +, water- 0pts +

Snack- Nectarine and strawberries- 0pts +

Lunch- finishing the IHOP meal

Dinner- 1 cup spaghetti- 5pts +, sauce- 2pts +, garlic bread- 5pts +, salad- 0pts +

Snack- Nectarine- 0pts +, frozen fruit bar- 2pts +

No comments:

Post a Comment