autumn

Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Munchdown :)

Ok folks here is the food log to go along with my post from earlier today :) If you did not see my post from earlier, take a second to scroll down and read it :) Also, keep in mind, my house is pretty much void of any nutritious food at the moment! I am heading to the grocery store in the morning!!!! Must stock up on fruits, veggies and good proteins :)

Breakfast- banana- 0pts +, yogurt- 4pts +

Snack- 2 mini doughnuts- 3pts +

Lunch- leftover tortellini from our Chicago date night- 10pts + (it was a pretty small amount but I am sure there was a lot of butter and cheese packed into it)

Treat- grande light java chip frap- 6pts +

Not a real dinner- McDs small fry

Late night dinner type thing- burrito with 1 slice of American cheese- 9pts +

Treat- 1 piece of hubby's b-day cake!! Rainbow chip with rainbow chip frosting!!! THE best!!! 10pts +
That is for 1/12 of the cake. I think my piece tonight was smaller than that but I will go with the big points anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment