autumn

Friday, February 11, 2011

NY and back again!!!

This post is going to a LONG list of what I have eaten from LAST Friday morning until yesterday. Once I left for NY and came back I had to start my training for WW. I was so tired this week that this is the first time I have sat down to try to catch up with everything. As you will see I do not have points values for everything. At this point I am not even gonna try to go back and figure all that out for a whole week.
The basic idea is that I will pick up and move forward from here. The biggest thing is that I at least wrote EVERYTHING down. There were a few splurges in NY (on purpose!!!) and then this week I have only been trying halfheartedly to keep myself in line ;) Now that I am home and getting back into the normal routine things should even out quite a bit ;) I need to get my booty to the grocery store and stock up on all the "good" stuff ;) Ok....well....ENJOY the crazy list!!!

Friday- Feb. 4th
Breakfast- 2 pieces of toast- 2pts +, 2tbs PB- 5pts +, strawberries- 0pts +

Lunch- McDs southwest salad with dressing-11pts +, bottle of water

Treat- 1 square of PB Snickers bar

Dinner- Irish pub- 1/2 grilled chicken sandwich, 1 1/2 cups (estimating) of chicken shepherd's pie

Treat- 12oz chocolate milk, 1/2 of a big sugar cookie with reese's pieces

Saturday- Feb. 5th
Breakfast- clementine- 0pts +, egg whites with a little hot sauce wrapped in Flat Out bread

Lunch- 1 bowl of chicken mushroom soup, 2pieces of bread- 6pts +, 1 16oz coke, 1 small asian lettuce wrap

Treat- Small strawberry/orange smoothie

Dinner- 1 big slice of healthy whole wheat pizza with olive oil, mushrooms, zuchinni and roasted red peppers, topped with a little fresh mozzarella, 4 breadsticks with sauce, 1 mini canoli

Snack- 1 20oz coke and popcorn

Sunday- Feb. 6th
Breakfast- 2 clementines- 0pts +, 1 wedge vanilla creme brulle french toast, 1 slice turkey sausage, 1 egg- 2pts +, 1 hot chocolate with a homemade marshmallow (yum-o!!!)

Treat- Grande java chip frappacinno

Dinner- 1/2 chicken wrap w/avocado (first time eating avocado!!!), 1/2 order of fries, glass of coke

MOVIES!!! 1 small popcorn, small cherry coke, box of snow caps (I would call this my big splurge)

Monday- Feb. 7th
Breakfast- apple- 0pts +, bowl of cereal with skim milk

Lunch- salad-YAY, 4 potato skins (not so yay ;) he he he)

Dinner- Little Cesar's Pizza- 2 pieces pizza, 3 bread sticks, cup of orange soda

Crazy 10pm "snack" or second dinner- Taco Bell- 3 soft tacos

Tuesday- Feb. 8th
Breakfast- 3/4 cup honey bunches of oats- 3pts +, yogurt- 4pts +

Snack- 2 pieces of banana bread- 6pts +

Lunch- smart ones- Broccoli fettuccine alfredo- 6pts +

Treat- java chip frap- I cannot remember which size I got

Dinner- Burger King- chicken sandwich, small fry, small coke

Wednesday- Feb. 9th
Breakfast- clementine- 0pts +, omlette (1 egg, 2 egg whites, red pepper, 1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese) 4pts +, 1 cup O.J. 3pts +

Snack- 1 package WW multigrain crips- 2pts +

Dinner- McDs mighty kids meal- 6 chicken nuggets, small fry, small coke

Snack- popcorn, vernors- 4pts +

Treat- 1 cup ice cream

Thursday- Feb. 10th
Breakfast- 2 pieces toast- 2pts +, 2tbs PB-5pts +

20oz cherry coke- 8pts +

Snack- banana-0pts +

Lunch/dinner- Subway- Foot long spicy italian on 9 grain wheat with lots of veggies- 28pts +

Treat- tall java chip frappacino- 6pts +

Vernors- 4pts +

Night out with mom- Applebee's- side salad, side order of steamed veggies, virgin strawberry daquiri

No comments:

Post a Comment