autumn

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

13 weeks!!


Today marks the 13 week of my pregnancy. Now, those of you who pay close attention are probably like "Hey, what about week 12?". Well, at the ultrasound last Thursday I thought I was 11 weeks 4 days but the baby said it was 12 weeks 2 days :) So, according to the ultrasound today is the start of week 13!!!!!!!!! YAY :) WOW.....if my belly is this big now.....YIKES!!!
It is interesting to me how my journey has been able to encourage other people. A lot of times we beat ourselves up and focus on our failures instead of what we have accomplished. I am So glad that my triumphs AND struggles can help other people realize that they are NOT alone in this struggle with weight loss and maintenance. Thank you to all of you who have been asking me such good questions lately. When you ask my advice it gets me excited about this journey all over again!!! It really helps me to work hard at making sure my life is different from what it was before!!!! Thankfully, God has helped that to be true more often than not !!!! For me, doing this without the big guy would be impossible. I give HIM the real credit. On my own I would just quit.
Remember my challenge to myself for this week? Drink my water!!! I am doing pretty good at that and I am very encouraged! That has been a huge struggle for me for as long as I can remember. Now, I am still falling short on some days but I am still drinking more that I have in the past!!!! My other challenge, given to myself yesterday, was to get my dairy in today. Well, I had some cheese this morning and some cheese on a salad. Don't think I quite hit the goal on that one!!!!! Tomorrow is another day!!!
This girl is SUPER tired tonight !!! I have been up since 5:30am. I think that the bed is calling my name!!!! Before I give my daily digest of what I digested (I know, I am funny, right?), I want to give you a chance to give some feedback. In my posts I basically just tell you how I am doing on that particular day, what happened in my life, how I am feeling, eating, etc. I would like to know from YOU if there are any specific questions or topics you have for me to run with in some posts? Hit me up with your ideas and such :) Now, onto the food list ;)

Breakfast- Egg Sandwich made with 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2 pieces of toast, 1 slice american cheese, 1 slice canadian bacon- 6pts plus, banana- 0pts plus

Treat- Light grande java chip frap. from starbucks- 6pts plus, 4 smallish cookies at a friends house- 6pts plus?, finished one of my bottles of water by this point

Lunch- Salad- 0pts plus, cauliflower & cheese sauce (jolly green giant)- 1pts plus, apple- 0pts plus

Snack- Corn bread muffin- 3pts plus, 1 cup grapes- 0pts plus

JAZZERCISE- +4 activity points!!!!

Dinner- McDonald's Southwest salad (grilled chicken) WITH dressing- 11pts plus, small fry- 6pts plus, medium wildberry smoothie- 7pts plus

All in all....42prs plus day ;) Not to shabby :)

*edited to add- I ATE SOME HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WITH ALMONDS- again ;) He he he ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment