autumn

Thursday, January 20, 2011

WHATEVER Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Last night I was too tired to update the good old blog. I went to bed by 9pm. Honestly, with how I ate yesterday I would rather not put it on here ;) BUT like I said, I want to be honest with myself and with you!!!! It would be easy to blame it on nerves with knowing I was having an ultrasound in the morning but I know that is just an excuse ;)
Yesterday did start out pretty well as far as eating goes. Had my 3/4cup of honey bunches of oats with just a tiny bit of milk and half of a banana. I tried to keep it small because I knew I would be having brunch at MOPS.

Begin tangent-

What is MOPS you ask? Well.....let me tell you!!!!!!! MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. It is an organization meant to equip, encourage and strength moms with kids from age 0-5yrs. It is an international organization so there might be a local MOPS group near you!!!! Go to www.mops.org. On the left hand side click on groups, then go to find a group and put in your zip code!!! It has been such an awesome experience for me (and SO many moms I know!!!!). Our local MOPS group meets twice a month. The kids go to age appropriate rooms with supervision while the mommies go to a large meeting room for much needed "mommy time". We have brunch at every meeting, then we either have a speaker on a topic that relates to us as mothers or we do a creative activity, then we break off into small group discussion time. So, if you need a place to connect to other mommies........go to MOPS!!!!!! YAY :)

Back to brunch- Ok, so I knew I would have brunch at MOPS and I tried to make sure to take small portion sizes. It worked out ok. Then, on the way home.......I got Taco Bell. I had been thinking about it for a week or so and finally caved. See, it would not be so bad but everything I ate yesterday added up REAL quick. Do not even ask me about water cause I do not think I could have even told you where my water bottle even was 99% of the time yesterday!!! So, I think that answers your question about that!!!!

Today is going ok so far. I would say it is kind of middle of the road at this point. Not horrible but not wonderful. I AM getting my water in today. I will post all of the stuff from today later on tonight. For not....here is the run down from my "whatever Wednesday" ;)

Breakfast- 3/4 cup honey bunches of oats- 3pts plus, tiny bit of milk 1pts plus, half banana- 0pts plus

Brunch- mini crepe- 2pts plus (guessing), 1 mini blueberry muffin- 2pts plus (guessing), VERY small piece of strussel cake- 2pts plus (guessing some more), Strawberries and grapes- 0pts plus, some kind of chocolate chip & coconut bar- 5pts plus (guessing again)

Lunch- 3 soft tacos- 16pts plus, 2 chicken nuggets that the kids did not eat- 3pts plus, couple of french fries- 2pts plus,

Treat- handful of Almond M&Ms- 3pts plus (guess), 3 little cookies, 4pts plus (guess), 1 root beer- 5pts plus

Snack- Nectarine- 0pts plus......at least I ended the day on a good note ;)

So, yeah, like a 47pts plus kind of day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment