autumn

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pizza! Pizza!

Yesterday was a day of celebration :) One of my friends, who moved out to Oregon in June, came back to WI for a visit. Three of us got together and hung out all day long!! It was VERY relaxing and so great to catch up on life. We planned ahead of time that we would have pizza. I fully intended to "pig out" and use up some of my 49 weekly points. Boy did I!!!!!!! I used up 39 of them :) I had 4 pieces of pizza, 3 bread sticks and sauce! You know what? That is JUST FINE!!!

I do not and I WILL not feel guilty about it! I planned for this and I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. That is what the extra weekly points are for, using them however you would like. I may use up the rest of them this evening but have not figured all of that out yet. A friend and I are heading to Applebee's and then out for some karaoke. At this point I only have 8 extra weekly points left since I ended the evening with popcorn and yogurt (not at the same time).

How funny will it be going out for karaoke with a big old pregnant belly? Double the funny cause my friend is pregnant too!!!! We started this little girls' night out thing about a year ago. It is great to go make a fool of yourself. You would think that someone who was a vocal music ed major in college might be really good at karaoke. NOPE!!! He he he ;) I mean there are some songs I do alright but for the most part it is just plain laughable ;)

I will give you my long list of food's from yesterday and then I will come back tonight and fill you in on today's ups and downs ;) As always....KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!! Learn from yesterday to become stronger today!!! You CAN do this!!!

Breakfast- 1cup natural vanilla yogurt- 5pts +, 3/4cup honey bunches of oats-3pts +

More breakfast?- Eggs with red peppers and onions and a tiny tiny bit of cheese- 3pts +

Snack- MORE honey bunches of oats- 3pts +, 2 cookies- 2pts +, apple- 0pts +

Lunch- 4pieces of pizza- 30pts +, 3 bread sticks- 8pts + and sauce- 1pts +

TREAT- 1/4 cup peanut butter M&Ms- 7pts

Dinner- Chili-3pts +, corn bread muffin- 3pts +

Snack- Eddy's frozen fruit bar- 2pts +, popcorn- 6pts + (guessing), yogurt- 4pts +

WOW- an 80pts + day!!!! That is crazy! But, I PLANNED for that extra craziness and it was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment