autumn

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shake It !!!!!

HUNGRY! That is the only word I can use to describe myself yesterday!!! I would eat a little something and then still be hungry. I would attempt to make a wise choice yet I would have to immediately make another wise choice because I was still hungry!!!! I do not think I was craving anything in particular. I just wanted to eat and eat and eat!!!!

Knowing that I was going out to dinner with a friend I knew that my food choices needed to continue to consist of lower point foods. I had done a pretty good job. When we went out to dinner my entree was even a great choice. What got me? I decided to have broccoli cheese soup 10pts + before my meal. Then we finished off out time with a sundae shooter......11pts + for a little tiny shot glass of a sundae!!!!

Next stop, karaoke :) I was a little nervous going in there. Usually, I will have an adult beverage before I get up to sing. Not in the cards for a pregnant lady! That combine with the fact that here we are, two pregnant ladies, in a bar. It was just weird to me!!!! There is no smoking in bars in WI so it is not like we were putting the wee ones in a poor environment or anything. Yet, it was still strange.

Another thing we used to do in the past when we have gone there is dance a little. Oh man, I really do love to shake it ;) In college my best friend even told me that I could "shake it like a black girl" and you KNOW they can move!!!! So that was a HUGE complement in my book!!!! Well, there was no gettin me on the dance floor last night. That was just one step too far ;) So, we just sang :) The first song I did I TOTALLY bombed. Dixie Chicks- Long Time Gone. Just NOT my cup of tea for karaoke. My second song made up for the first. Pink- So What. Much better and WAY fun to sing :) YAY :)

Got back to my house a little after midnight, which is LATE for a pregnant lady to be out!!! Guess what? I was HUNGRY!!! So, I ate my leftovers from Applebee's. Still hungry....found some popcorn hubby had made but did not finish. How nice was it of him to leave it on the counter for me? Ate that. Then decided I needed chocolate after all that salt. More of my almond Hershey's bar it was!!!! I am pretty sure I ended up going 23pts over for the day even after I used up my 8 remaining weekly points ;) It's all good, no worries ;)

Today I just cannot shake this feeling that I want doughnuts!!!!! If I do not go out and get them, then we do not have them. So, that is the plan. I am staying put!!!! He he he ;) We may actually go sledding as a family later on if we can figure out snowsuit stuff for the babies. We shall see!!!

Fridays food:

Breakfast- 3/4 cup honey bunches of oats- 3pts +, 1/2 cup skim milk 1pts +

Snack- Apple- 0pts +

Jazzercise- add 4pts + for activity

Snack- Yogurt- 4pts +

Lunch- Broccoli Alfredo Smart One- 6pts +, 1 cup grapes- 0pts +

Treat- Eddy's frozen fruit bar- 2pts +

Snack- 1 piece toast w/PB 4pts +, salad- 0pts +, clementine- 0pts +

Treat- 1/4 cup PB M&Ms- 7pts +

Dinner- 1 bowl broccoli cheese soup- 10pts +, grilled shrimp and island rice with seasonal veggies- 9pts +, extra serving of veggies for home- 0pts +, hot fudge sundae shooter- 11pts +

Beverage- Shirley Temple- 6pts + (guessing)

Snack- left overs from dinner- points included above, popcorn- 5pts +, chocolate- 6pts + (guessing)

About a 70pt day. Hey, it was lower than Thursday ;) Today will be a good day though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment