autumn

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Whole lotta nothin...

After eating so much the last couple of days, I wanted to make sure not to over eat today. Somehow, I did not eat a large amount of food but I still used up my points for the day. I neglected LOTS of the good health guidelines I need to be getting in. So just because I stayed within my points does not mean I ate "well".

Breakfast seems to be honey bunches of oats lately. It is just SO good :) Pregnant lady likes :) I would like to try to change things up a bit for my sake and for yours. I can imagine that it may get pretty boring if you seem me eating the same things ALL the time!!

Water was not a good component of my day today. I drank one of my big waters bottles of water and then just stopped. I took a REALLY long nap today so I think that may be part of why I missed out on some things. I slept from noon until 3:30pm. It must have been because I stayed out so late last night ;)

My down fall today? Mac 'n Cheese. Whenever we make it for the kids I just cannot help myself!!! Jay and I thawed some chili for us but I was still drawn in to the cheesy goodness!!!! It is such a bummer because it is 11pts + for 1cup!!! UGH!!! It tasted very good though :)

The kids are finally in bed. The husband and I are gonna go chill out for a while. I may have to eat some popcorn ;) Or, maybe some chocolate ;) If I do happen to eat anything else tonight I will make sure to edit the list ;) * editing.....

Saturday's food:

Breakfast- 1 cup honey bunches of oats- 4pts + (notice how I upped it from 3/4 cup to 1cup today? Yeah I needed more), 1cup skim milk- 2pts +

Snack- Yogurt- 4pts +

Lunch- Cinnamon & raisin bagel from Panera Bread- 8pts + (this is where I started to lose it this morning. Should have made a veggie and some fruit to have along with the bagel!!!!)

Treat- 1/4 cup PB M&Ms- 7pts +

Dinner- Chili- 3pts +, 1cup Mac 'n cheese- 11pts +, 1 cup grapes- 0pts +

Snack- Fruit bar- 2pts +, popcorn- 5pts +, MORE PB M&Ms....not sure exactly how many I ate but it was a lot ;) So....yeah ;) Probably at least 10pts +

No comments:

Post a Comment