autumn

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!


SO much to be thankful for today!!!! We had our ultrasound and the little bean looks GREAT so far :) S/he waved at me right away :) I am very excited now :) Plus, they lifted all of my restrictions :) So guess what? I am going back to jazzercise!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY :) Not only will I be sharing what I eat but I will hopefully mention when I make it to class and keep you posted on how that goes as the pregnancy progresses!!! I have NEVER worked out while pregnant before. I am telling ya, this pregnancy is gonna be different from all the others!!!!
Today is also a day to be thankful for wise choices and self control ;) Drank my water and ate well for most of the day :) I am bummed though that I still have the same headache that I have had since 1pm today!!! I would like to think that eating right would help that kind of stuff!!!! What do I know? He he he ;)
Looks like my post is gonna be short tonight. Sleep is something that is needed VERY much at the moment !!! Here's the list:

Breakfast- Oatmeal (Maple and brown sugar)-4pts plus, 1/2 a banana- 0pts plus, nectarine- 0pts plus

Lunch- Smart Ones (Oriental chicken)- 6pts plus, cool ranch doritos (24 chips- 2 servings)- 8pts plus

Treat- WW ice cream sandwich- 4pts plus

Treat #2- Reese's peanut butter tree- 5pts plus

Snack- Apple- 0pts plus

Dinner- Pita pizza topped with LOTS of veggies...SO SO SO SO good- 9pts plus (would have only been 7 according to the recipe but I added a bit of spaghetti sauce which added some points), lots of broccoli- 0pts plus

Snack- Popcorn- undetermined amount, homemade- ? pts plus

Water for the day- CHECK :)

2 comments:

  1. Bridgette, I am so proud of you! I love your menu for Thurs. Might consider a couple more oz. of protein. Just a suggestion. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a terrible headache yesterday too! I finally took some tylenol around 6pm and that took care of it, but I seldom get headaches so it was weird.

    What is it with 1st trimester and taco bell cravings? Sure tastes scrumptious!

    I need to get back on the exercise wagon - thanks for reminding me!

    Go Bridgette go! (imagine a pregnant cheerleader attempting to jump)

    --Mariah O

    ReplyDelete