autumn

Monday, January 17, 2011

Water we gonna do better tomorrow?

Get it? Water we gonna do better tomorrow? Like...what are we gonna do better tomorrow? The answer is.....DRINK MORE WATER!!!! The last two days I have not been drinking nearly enough water. My goal for tomorrow is to fix that!!!! If you have been having trouble getting your water in, take my challenge and get it in this week and let me know how it goes!!! See if you can tell a difference in how you feel.
Speaking of being able to tell the difference in how you feel....I was TOTALLY feeling that cake from yesterday ;) He he he ;) I ended up having another piece today (a smaller one). It was just SO good ;) The husband had the night off last night so I had him home and awake with me all day today :) We dropped off the big guy at school, took the babies to a friends house and then went on a breakfast date!!!! YAY :) I ordered pancakes....3 pretty darn good sized pancakes. They were super yummy. I felt those all day too!!!! All in all, I did ok as far as eating goes today. Not great, but not totally horrible either! I hope you find my imperfection to be encouraging ;) I want to be real with myself and with you ;)
Dinner was SUPER yummy :) I made a potato chowder and it rocked this pregnant girl's world :) Maybe I will even share the recipe if you are lucky ;) However, it is currently 8pm and I am TOTALLY beat. I will type up the recipe tomorrow ;) For now, I will fill you in on what filled me today and then I will hit the hay before I put more food in my face ;)

Breakfast- 3 good sized pancakes with syrup- 14pts plus, 1 small glass of OJ- 3pts plus, 2 bites of spicy sausage- 2pts plus

Snack- Nectarine- 0pts plus

Treat- CAKE!!!!!!!!!! 10pts plus

Dinner- Potato Chowder- 6pts plus, salad with fat free dressing- 0pts plus

Snack- 1 sheet of graham cracker- 2pts plus......NOT HAPPY about that!!!, tiny bit of peanut butter- 1pts plus (I think), apple-0pts plus

Bedtime snack- Strawberry cheesecake yogurt 4pts plus

No comments:

Post a Comment